WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
- Found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants
- Protect plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
- Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
- Used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices
HOW MAY CERTIFIED ESSENTIAL OILS BE USED?
- Essential oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, or soothing; diffusing essential oils can also cleanse and purify the air
- Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy
- Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and may be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness. This is only appropriate when specifically noted and approved by the company listed on the bottle. Ensure the essential oil is in the original, guaranteed pure packaging purchased directly from the company or a qualified distributor.
What are Essential Oils?
Use and Safety - Part 1
Use and Safety - Part 2
Essential Oil Purity & Potency
What can Essential Oils do?
Essential oils offer potential for fast, effective relief. This wellness support can boost your immune system, decrease inflammation, enhance balance and decrease stress. They support organs and systems of the body to function as nature intended.
How may essential oils help you?